Tuesday, November 21, 2006

1 Year!!!.(retightening myself)

Oh my goodness I actually made it....I'm 1 Year and I made it guys..Wow....it seemed so far away but came so quickly......Wooooooooooooooy! This is my retighted 1 year in da process..I do it myself now...So whenever i feel like i need a freshen up I hook myself up...Best thing in the world is to do things yourself when needed, especially if u really need it soon...



Don't worry about the pigtails, they're just there to keep me on track so i wouldnt lose my place. ANd no that look is not a hairstyle for those of you who got jokes.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, i was wondering should i go with sisterlocks or nubian locs and i think i will go with sisterlocks. i like yours. can we chat sometime on yahoo. blackdiamond802001@yahoo.com im laquanda.